Toasty Products Ltd and Toastyfresh
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Toasty Products Ltd, The Dutch Barn, Bridge Farm, Lower Road, Britford, Salisbury, SP5 4DY, UK.
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site or on other websites that we operate. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, however this may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include:
- Technical information, such as the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform ;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Web Browser Cookies
Cookies are small pieces of information, stored in simple text files, placed on your computer or device by a website. Cookies can be read by the website on your subsequent visits. The information stored in a cookie may relate to your browsing habits on the web page, or a unique identification number so that the website can “remember” you on your return visit. Generally speaking, cookies do not contain personal information from which you can be identified, unless you have furnished such information to the website. Cookies do not in any way compromise the security of your computer.
Cookies We Use
Session Cookies – these are temporary and are deleted as soon as you close your internet browser.
Persistent Cookies – these are stored on your computer or device until they expire or you remove them.
Persistent Cookies – store your personal preferences such as your language preferences on multi-lingual sites to make subsequent visits easier. They also remember questions we have asked you previously, such as a request to complete an online form or survey. A persistent cookie will prevent you from being asked to complete the same survey every time you visit the website.
WHAT IF I DON’T WANT TO ACCEPT COOKIES?
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by any website – including the Toasty Products Ltd websites, you should do this through the browser settings for each browser you use, on each computer or device you use to access the internet.
Please be aware that some of our services may not function if your browser does not accept cookies. However, you can allow cookies from specific websites by making them “trusted websites” in your internet browser.
You may wish to visit www.allaboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wider variety of browsers including mobile internet browsers.
How we use collected information
We may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To Improve Customer Service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To Personalise User Experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To Improve Our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To Process Payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To Send Periodic Emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their enquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them and/or you.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
- We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If Toasty Products Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Toasty Products Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Our Site is in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure an environment as possible for Users.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Toasty Products Ltd, The Dutch Barn, Bridge Farm, Lower Road, Britford, Salisbury, SP5 4DY or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that Website’s own terms and policies.